I want to drop out of school, like asap. =\
Schooling kills.I really didn`t mean to like, get so emotional yesterday. But choir has been adding on to the amount of stress I`ve been receiving, from school, from my family.
It`s like slicing yourself deeper and deeper till you can`t take the pain anymore.
I probably shouldn`t have gotten so emotional yesterday, so to any choir members reading this, I`m sorry. It`s my fault that I chose to let my hidden thoughts flow at that very moment. I shouldn`t have broken down, shouldn`t have shed tears, in front of all of you.
Yes I apologise.
Just so you guys understand, I had really been feeling like shit.
But at the very least, I hope, for sure, that I`ve made my feelings clear to all of you. I had been clear-headed when I had my say. I knew what I was saying, and every word of it is sincere.
The CSS Choir, inclusive of every single soul lingering in it, means the universe to me. To see it fail is like murdering everyone in the world and then hanging myself to die.
So please, choir. Change. (: Don`t make me go on my knees.